Fayetteville Board of Education Meeting
Citizen Participation Request
I request that the Fayetteville Board of Education allow me five minutes (maximum) to address the following issue(s):
Board policy or practice
Building and grounds
An agenda item from a previous board meeting
Name of agenda item
Have you previously addressed the Board regarding this item? Yes No (select one)
** Other (please identify) **
Have you previously addressed the Board concerning this issue or a similar issue?
Have you visited with a principal or central office administrator concerning this issue?
Citizen participation is reserved for individuals who qualify as listed below. I am a (check all that apply)
Patron (current resident in the Fayetteville School District)
Parent of a student in the Fayetteville School District
Employee of the Fayetteville School District
I hereby agree to the following conditions when speaking:
1. Avoid references, statements or conduct reasonably likely to result in disruption or undue delay in the orderly transaction of the business scheduled for consideration by the Board.
2. Avoid personal attacks of any identified individual or group.
3. Refrain from cumulative or repetitive remarks.
4. Refrain from obscenity, vulgarity or other breach of respect.
5. Refrain from words or statements which, from their usual construction and common acceptance, are construed as insults and tend to breach the peace.
6. Comply with the time limits for public comment.
Failure to comply with the above rules of decorum may result in either a temporary or permanent suspension of citizen participation.
The mission of Fayetteville Public Schools, the first public school district in the state of Arkansas - where excellence is the expectation, is to ensure all students are successful in a highly competitive and rapidly changing global society.